Unfortunately we are now closed until further noticeFind out more
Why Our Pub is Great
Come on down to the Springfield where you will be sure to enjoy our fun and friendly atmosphere. Our staff are all super helpful and will welcome you with a warm smile at the bar. Once inside crack open a menu and let us know what takes your fancy. Whether you’re coming in for lunch with friends, stopping off for tea with the kids, or popping out for dinner with your better half, you’ll have a good time with us. Eat alfresco in our beer garden or come in and find a spot in our light and airy dining area.
Settled down, will it be a meal for two? Try a sharing plate or a few light bites. Feeling like something a bit more substantial? We’ve got XL burgers, curries, grills and a traditional pub menu, so we know you’ll find a meal that takes your fancy. On to your drinks, we have everything from cold draught lager to craft beers, cocktails, wine and soft drinks. Whatever takes your fancy you’ll have a great night here with our weekly quiz night. So get involved, we look forward to seeing you here!
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About Our Food
We want to ensure you have the best experience possible when you visit, and our menus continue to offer your favourite pub dishes at an unsurpassed quality.
We always think of those guests who have special dietary requirements when developing our menus so there is always a choice of vegetarian, vegan and NGCI dishes. In addition, we have full allergen information available on pub web pages, via our online app and printed copies in our pubs.
We’re continually innovating to bring you both new tastes and new dishes, whilst ensuring your pub favourites are always available and the best they can be.
I am sure you will agree, there really is something for everyone.
We look forward to welcoming you with a friendly smile, this is your local.View our Menus
Springfield Hotel, Salters Lane South, Darlington, DL1 2RB